Tuesday 6 March 2012

Membership and Posting on this Blog intended for BD Somani International School members

Hi everyone - the blog was set up to create an online learning community for BD Somani International School IB students and myself. We are all life long learners. I am delighted with the number of page views we get from all over the world but if you are not a member of our school community - a student, teacher or parent - please do email me if you wish to join the blog or post here.
Settings for posts - we recently changed the settings to confine posts to members of the blog but some students have reported problems posting here. We are working on this problem and hope to resolve it very soon. Thank you to school members and and visitors who have supported the blog. However, if you are not part of BD Somani in some way, please email me and let me know who you are so I can manage the membership list effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.